For Aleph news items go here.
Aleph Product Working Group
The Aleph PWG is led by a Coordinator, assisted by one or two Deputies (who together make up the Executive Committee), and by a group of Module Coordinators (at least one for each Aleph Module).
- Augusto Ribeiro, University of Porto, Portugal – Coordinator (2012-2018)
- Marcus Zerbst, Zentralbibliothek Zurich, Switzerland – Deputy Coordinator (2006-2018)
- Juja Chakarova, Max Planck Institute for Procedural Law, Luxembourg – Deputy Coordinator (2016-2018)
- Acquisitions/Serials – Andrea Kroneisl, OBVSG, Austria; Emily Singley, University of Harvard, USA
- Cataloguing – Janet Wharton, University of Nottingham, UK
- Circulation / Course Reading – Ellen Jones, University of Iowa, US
- ILL – tba
- Systems Administration – Pedro Graca, University of Porto, Portugal
- WebOPAC – Maya Amichal, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel