It is that time of the year where we require members to vote on
- IGeLU Steering Committee member elections – https://igelu.org/about/organisation/elections/
- Approval of the IGeLU 2023 Financials – https://igelu.org/about/organisation/budget/
- Approval of the IGeLU Chair’s 2023 Annual report – https://igelu.org/about/organisation/budget/
According to the Statute, we need a quorum of one third of all Members to validate the decisions of the Assembly concerning projects, plan of activities, expenses, election of the Steering Committee members, etc. This is a crucial step and it is of great importance in the life of the Association, both from a legal and operational point of view.
This means members need to either
- connect to the NERS system but not allocate votes
- connect to the NERS system and allocate votes
To vote carry out the following steps
- connect to the NERS system – https://ners.igelu.org/index.php?action=login
- for username enter your IGeLU membership code
- for password use your IGeLU membership password
- You will be presented with three ballots.
- For the 2023 IGeLU Chair’s report – check the box if you approve or leave unchecked if you disapprove.
- For the 2023 IGeLU Budget – check the box if you approve or leave unchecked if you disapprove.
- For the 2023 IGeLU Steering Committee Election – check the box against the candidates that you wish to be elected onto the IGeLU Steering Committee.
Voting closes on the 6th September and results will be presented at the IGeLU 2023 Business Meeting.
If there are any comments or questions, please contact me via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.