We are pleased to announce Ex Libris’ ongoing commitment and support for the ‘Christine Moulen First-Time Attendee Grant’. This grant was established by Ex Libris to honour the memory of the late Christine Moulen who was a leading advocate for the user community and an IGeLU and ELUNA contributor. Christine also received the Azriel Morag Award for Innovation from Ex Libris in 2016 thanks to her contributions to the Aleph community.
Ex Libris have made available two (2) grants for the IGeLU 2023 conference which will be made available to first time attendees. The grant will be for:
- Admission ticket to IGeLU 2023 Conference,
- Travel grant of €1,000.
Applications for the grant may now be made and will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- A statement indicating that the applicant has never attended an IGeLU conference,
- A brief on what the applicant hopes to learn and achieve from the IGeLU 2023 conference,
- A brief on how the applicant plans on passing their learnings from the IGeLU 2023 conference to the community.
The timetable for the Grant is:
- Applications close 30th June 2023,
- Grant applications will be evaluated between the 1st and 7th July 2023,
- Applicants will be notified of the evaluation committee’s recommendations on the 10th July.
The evaluation committee will be comprised of the following.
- Tom Jacobson, Vice President, Product Management
- Nour Khalaf, Event Manager
- Dave Allen, IGeLU Chair
- François Renaville, Program Planning Committee Chair
Please forward application to Alan Oliver Alan.Oliver@Clarivate.com.