The IGeLU Nominations Committee is calling for candidates for election to the IGeLU Steering Committee.
This is a crucial time for the Ex Libris Users Community and the IGeLU Steering Committee, as we need to ensure that Ex Libris products continue to meet our requirements. This is more critical now with the recent Clarivate acquisition.
This year we have five(5) positions for the Steering Committee, all of which are 2-year terms, beginning in September, 2022.
Nominations require the following
- Document supporting your nomination
- PowerPoint presentation with information about yourself, your organisation and what you hope to achieve as being part of the IGeLU Steering Committee
Information for candidates are as follows
The times lines are as follows
- deadline for nominations is 14th August, 2022
- elections will be held electronically via the NERS from 21st August to 9th September
- results released at the members meeting at IGeLU
All nominations should be sent to IGeLU Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct any questions to the IGeLU Nominations Committee:
- Guido Badalamenti, IGeLU Treasurer – email@example.com
- Dave Allen, IGeLU Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
on behalf of the IGeLU Nominations Committee